Thursday, December 23, 2010

Awating my Next Destination


I have completed another semester of college with a 3.1 success thanks to my C+ in ASL, because my teacher wanted us to write in English not ASL gloss (this is a tough subject for me because I think if you understand what is being said it shouldn't matter how you wrote it)
I have only three semesters left until I graduate but I can't help thinking I don't want to be a journalist. I am going to finish my degree but I really think I am going to go back and get a degree in both psychology and anthropology. It would incorporate the three things I love: writing, helping people, and history. Not to mention three degrees are better than one.
I can't help but feel that I am not on the right course in life. I think once I finish school I am moving out of state or country and finding something new and stepping out of my comfort zone.
I think that is really what I need...a break from the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment