Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer jet lag has set in


Summer and I have a love hate relationship. I love it becasue I don't have as much to do and in a sense can get a lot accomplished becasue I don't have school and homework to take up my time. I hate it because in reality I don't get anything done. I get up in the late afternoon and either go to work or veg. I don't really get anything done and tend to be more lazy in the summer time.

I woke up at 2 today and feel lethargic. I have been somewhat productive, did some dishes have have spent the last hour watching tutorials for the programs I have to learn by September for my radio class.

However sleeping so much makes me feel icky but I can never bring myself to get out of bed. Especially when I have someone to cuddle with. I set my alarm to get up early but knowing I don't have to get up and I really have nothing to do makes it really hard to get out of bed.

It is too hot to hit the gym, the heat effects me way more then it did when I was in my teens. Making me dizzy and sick, I am out of books and the internet can only entertain me for so long. I need something to get me up and moving.

Part of me is glad school starts in 11 days because then I will be getting up and doing stuff.

Part of me dreads is because my classes suck this semester and I am not looking forward to them at all.

I guess I just need some motivation but I am lacking both that and a means to get it.

Summer always seems to be my favorite time because I have more free time, but in reality I don't think more free time is healthy for me. I need to be productive but I really don't know how.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, I do the same thing-stay in bed because I don't have a commitment of something. It helps if I make a plan for each day of what I have to get done or plan something fun that you don't normally do. You could take up a new hobby! Or, visit friends and do something for someone else, everyone needs help with something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very impressive article you are writing in a professional
    take a moment and check my blogging tips article
    at
    http://earning-onweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete