Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This shit has hit the fan

People annoy me. They think I should be upset or mad but there wasn't anything any one could do. Now they are all worried about me and shit but they don't know him at all. Yeah he fucked up but no one knows how to handle him they all want to push and push but you have to back up and wait until he comes to you. All these people are going to piss me off I just want them to all go away. I hate when people worry about me I am fine and if I wasn't I would leave him. He doesn't hurt me yeah we fight but it is never violent. Eventually we talk things over it just takes time. I am not one of those pathetic girls who stays with someone who hurts them and I am tired of people thinking that. If he hit me I would leave end of story...well i might taze him first but I wouldn't be with him. No one gets that. I am not weak and my emotions don't rule me. If I had been there this wouldn't have happened I have been with him long enough to know how to handle his tantrums. I can hear them whispering about me right now and I want to kick them all out and have some quite. I AM FINE STOP TRYING TO BABY ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment