Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am not pacient

I just want to have my boyfriend back this waiting is driving me insanse. All I want to do is sleep until I can get him and who knows how long that will take. The said 6-8 hours and it has been 14 hours since I paid the bond. I wanted to talk to him before work. Hopefully he gets out before I go in. I just want a hug...and a kiss. I want to cry but I can't I am strong and I will be strong even though I am breaking on the inside. I don't know what do. I am afraid he will leave. I don't want that. I want to spend the rest of eternity in his arms. The dreams don't help, he is always there holding me with his strong hands. I want reality not some dream that kills me every time I wake up because it isn't true. I just want him home. Everyone may hate him or be mad at him or what ever but I am not. I just want to be there for him like he is for me. I want to be his rock. I want him to let me be that. Please let me be that. Please don't leave me. I am not afraid and for the first time in my life I have given someone my all. I want to be with him forever. My greatest fear has always been giving some one the power to break me....to utterly destroy me. He has that power now. I hope he doesn't cut away at my soul. I can't break I have always been strong I don't know how to be weak. Only he can do that to me. Please don't destroy. Please be rock, my one and only, my forever and always. I am in love with you. I have said those words to no other soul. You are mine and I want you to always be that for I will always be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment