Saturday, May 8, 2010

Now I remember

I am beginning to remember why I detest my boyfriend's friend so much. They have been on the outs these path to months because his friend owes me money and is really immature for a 5o year old. They recently made up because of the whole incident because my boyfriend needed at least one friend. I get that I am not some crazy girl who thinks my boyfriend should be up my butt 24/7 but they have been talking again for three days and for three days I have had to go to sleep alone because my boyfriend was there until super late. The first day I understand they were working out their problems and catching up but three days in a row is ridiculous. Especially since my boyfriend was "sick" and wanted to leave my parents house early (which was fine with me since I open at work tomorrow) and he was only going to stop by his friends house for a minute and now they are going somewhere and he won't be back for a couple hours. I envisioned a night of cuddling my sick boyfriend and going to bed maybe persuade him to have some fun but no here I am alone pissed as all get out, but if I say something then I am the bad guy who doesn't want him to see his friend. That isn't the case I would just like to see my boyfriend on occasion and I still don't see why he can't go over there when I am at work and meet me home when I am off. I really just want to punch his stupid friend. I am pretty sure he wants my bf all to himself and the asshole still owes me money. I really dislike that man and I want my boyfriend :(

No comments:

Post a Comment