Thursday, July 29, 2010

I just want to be good enough


His friends think I look down on him because I am the one with the job and the one that pays for everything. They don't even really know me...but I wonder if any of them realize how he makes me feel when I can't buy him a pack of cigarettes or can't drive him up to Indy to do a job for my aunt unless I have to head up there for work. I have to save gas...Verizon lied to me and fucked me over so 80 dollars of my rent money had to go to them. All the money I get in the next two weeks is for rent. I have to watch my gas and the money. I can't buy extras..... I drive an old big blazer, it guzzles gas, a thirty minute drive kills a fourth of a tank, that could have gotten me to work. I don't see why it is a big deal for him to go up there with me drop me at work, do his job and then spend a few hours with his friends until I get off. I really just want to tell his friends that I don't look down on him for not having money I only get upset about the situation when he makes me feel like I am not doing good enough, not making enough money, not budgeting.....I always do so good, have all my money planned then something pops up that I have to pay for. I don't have extra money to cover these things. I work my ass off. I just want him to be happy. I want to be happy. Money can ruin relationships and I don't want to let it ruin this one.

On a side note I want to ask why when his friends say bad things about me he says he sees where they are coming from and even agrees with him, but when my friends said something bad about, which I knew to be false I stood up for him and when they continued to treat him like shit and falsely accuse him I dumped them. You can always find better friends who don't judge and spread rumors. Finding someone you love and want to spend forever with is hundreds of times harder.

5 comments:

  1. Okie since it was gay here is what I said;
    Unexpected things happen a lot.. IE justins car, shit like that..
    Also I understand how you feel when it comes to people basically talking bad about your boyfriend because he isnt doing something "people" think he should be doing, IE getting a job in your case, or IE fixing his own car in mine. And I also know how it pisses you off when people say those things, they piss me off when people like i dunno Floyd and you said things about me fixing Justins car instead of him.
    I also agree that finding love is so hard especially when you have found such good love.
    I dunno if it hurt you when we quit talking but it did me . Your one person I dont ever wanna lose agian, I love you more than a sister would love her sister.
    And I dont get why floyd agrees with his friend about bad things about you he should be standing up for you... sorry that was mean...but idk Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean to talk bad about Justin and Floyd didn't really say it right. It isn't bad that he doesn't know how to fix his car. It is bad that his girl friend had to stay up all night trying to fix it while he stayed at home and slept and did nothing. Both boys have their faults and we bear a lot of the burdens because they are always pessimistic where we are optimistic. They also let their tempers rule them, I don't have a problem with Justin, I think that he like Floyd let their anger affect their lives way to much. It didn't hurt me to not talk to you because I was mad at you but I missed you and am glad that I have you again and don't want to lose you. I don't get why he doesn't stand up for me to them and even got mad at me for saying bad things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with pretty much everythign you said, you always have a way with words and make it hard for me to come up with something to say sometimes lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is why i am a journalism major and have to help you write papers lol. I like being your editor. Which parts do you not agree with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agreed with all of it

    ReplyDelete