Monday, July 19, 2010

I want my freedom


Sometimes I think I am not cut out for relationships. I hate that he expects me to ask him before I do anything. I am a free spirit. I don't usually make plans I go with the flow and see where it takes me. I don't usually follow through on plans because shit happens. I don't feel up too it, traffic etc...get in the way. I just want to be able to do things with out him. He can go out and have fun with his friends but god forbid I want to go out. Then all hell breaks lose. Don't get me wrong I love him and can honestly see myself with him forever but I need space. I am not going to go out and cheat or do other stupid thing. I know in all his past relationships that is what happened but I am not like that. I feel trapped and untrusted. I just want the same freedom I give him. I hate these double standards. I need to be free or I will perish. I feel trapped, like I Have to give up what I want to make him happy. But what about my happiness? What about what I want. I try to tell him that but he always turns it into an argument. I can't give in. I need to be free of chains. I hope that doesn't mean an end to us. We have to learn to compromise but he always just wants his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment