Saturday, July 31, 2010

A thought I had


I have a great boyfriend. He treats me great helps me when I need him to, cleans, cooks, listens all the things a life partner should do. I realized that pretty much everything I blog about paints him in a negative light, but he isn't bad at all.

I have problems talking about my problems. I bottle everything up and writing is my outlet. The good things don't drive me insane. Its the bad things that I dwell on, so I have to release them. That is why my blogs tend to be about bad things. I have a pretty good balance between good and bad things. I attract drama for some odd reason.

I can't be mean to people so this is where I release me fears and anger. Don't miss judge my boyfriend he is defiantly husband material and we are working on our communication because both of us bottle everything up. We are getting there but it is going to be a long and hard journey.

So remember through all my rantings that he really is a great guy and like all couples we are slowly learning how to tell each other everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment