Friday, May 28, 2010

Don't make me your grocery shopper


I am a vegetarian, alone I would starve. I don't know how to tell what vegetables and fruits are ready to eat or which ones need a little more time to ripen. I can do bananas because I always buy green because I eat them slow, so by the time they are starting to brown I only have one or two left and I can eat them before they are bad.

is about the only thing I can pick out though.

I usually go through vegetable bins trying to find the one that doesn't have any brown spots or cuts and bruises. This dose not always work in my favor. My boyfriend has tried to teach me but after months of trying we have decided it is a lost cause.

One time he sent me for pork chops. He eats meat on occasion. FYI pork cut dose not mean pork chop. I ended up buying a cheap piece of meat that he ate with out complaining but told me it was most defiantly not a pork chop. In my defense who would send a vegetarian for pork chops?? I can't even cook hot dogs....

I will probably never be able to successfully grocery shop on my own, but it is funner to have someone to talk too so I don't think that is such a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment