Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am not realistic

I believe that all people are good even though countless people prove me wrong all the time. Point and case court didn't go how we planned today because she is "afraid for his life" and doesn't want him to get the deferment program she wants him to go to jail. I don't understand I fed her and gave her a place to live for eight months. Even though she didn't have a job to pay bills and she didn't clean up just made things messier. I wanted to kick her out but I kept thinking she would get a job or help out around the house. Boy was I wrong. If i had just kicked her out when I wanted to none of this would have happened. I was to nice. We were real friends to here and this is how she repays us. I want to do mean things to her. I can't wait until karma comes back at her three fold and I only wish I was there to see it. So many people have disappointed me this year....so many have showed me just how bad humans can be, and even with them shoving that reality in my face I still believe that good will triumph over evil and that magic is real. Love and good will always when over evil and darkness. at least in my world...

No comments:

Post a Comment