Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am kind until you wrong me

and boy has that a-hole wronged me. My boyfriend stupid friend quilt tripped me into loaning him 110 dollars because he didn't have the money to buy his cats food (i am a sucker for animals) and they were going to shut off his electricity unless he paid right then. I am a nice person I couldn't say no and he promised to pay me back in a week when he got paid. I am an idiot. He still hasn't paid me back and its been three months!! Some day I will learn to stop lending money to people but I just can't watch others suffer when I have the means to end their pain. It is a character flaw on my part. Now my boyfriend is talking to him again and every time my boyfriend hangs out with him my bf asks me for money. I am not stupid. My bf knows I won't give his friend money ever again so he asks for himself becasue like me he is too kind hearted to tell a suffering person no. Here is my bitch move: I don't care if his cats are starving to death and he is living on the street he will never get money from me ever AGAIN!! He wronged me and lied to me so he lost the charity train they call Stevie. If that means I have to take my bf to the gas station and make sure all the money I give him goes to gas and cigarettes then so be it. That lying, stealing, manipulative, a-hole is not getting another penny of money I worked hard for. GAH I want to punch that stupid man. He is 50 years old he should know how to budget himself and live in his means!!!!! I have ignorant people!

No comments:

Post a Comment