Tuesday, May 11, 2010

midnight thoughts

Maybe my problem is that I ask to much out of people. I expect to much of them. I believe that all people are good until they prove me wrong. The sad thing is that most people prove me wrong. Most people aren't good, they will screw you over in a heartbeat. What is so wrong with people that they can't help each other but instead use other humans as the stepping stones to the top. The little person is so easily over looked by people trying to get to the top of the food chain. How can we belittle each other so easily. Our society is all about the individual not the whole. We care more about ourselves and making our own lives perfect no matter the cost that we forget to be kind to the people around us. Our whole society is cruel, we beat each other, we rape each other, we sacrifice each other all for own good or our own enjoyment. There are so few people out their who actully care about helping people, who legitimately care about the people of the world. There are some who donate their time and money for show and yes they help others but only to make themselves look good. That shouldn't even count. You should help people becasue you want to not becasue it makes you look good. There is no reason to benefit off the misfortunes of others. It is sick. It is disgusting that most people don't care about anything around them. Their is no I in team that is what is wrong with the world to day every one is worried about the I. Screw the I it will destroy us!! The team is what is important, the world is our team, every man, woman, child, animal, plant, and insect. If we don't care for each other then we will be our own destruction. The I will be the end of the world as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment