Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nothing to rant about



It is odd, i think this is my first entry that isn't bitching or complaining about something. I really have nothing to complain about. Things are going great now that I have no roommate but my boyfriend. No drama either since now we can't talk to half our friend and the ones left are pretty drama free. Maybe I should have thought about taking a knife to my social life sooner. Less friends = less stress = happier me.

I used to love summer vacation, now I feel it drains me. I sleep all day, get up, maybe eat maybe not, go to work, come home maybe a watch a movie or play online then go to bed only to repeat this boring cycle the next day. I need motivation to get out of bed and be productive. I try telling my self you ARE going to do this today. Rarely does it happen. Most the time I just force myself to go back to bed for awhile longer. I need a coach to come make me get up and do stuff and maybe help me be healthier. Hey maybe Jillian Micheals can come to my house for her new show, that would be cool. I did one of her work out dvds for a couple weeks. It was fun but I never stick with anything for long. I am told it is a Gemini thing that I have a short attention span.

I am not really feeling well, haven't been for a few days. I am dizzy and queasy and I keep getting tension headaches. Which is odd because I usually get migraines. I think I need one of those fore mentioned friends to come pop my upper back like she frequently did, but alas I can't talk to her. I am hoping I am just sick and that there isn't a bun in my oven. Now that would suck. I would be on of the few birth control doesn't work for. That is usually how my luck goes. I am always the odd ball who has the one in a million chance thing happen to her.

I haven't decided yet how I feel about school. In a scene I am ready to go back becasue I will have something to do. My online summer class starts June 7th maybe that will help motivate me. For the first time in my college career I am not looking forward to my journalism class because SHE will be there. The girl who tried to steal my man (I won, not that it was really competition). She actually thinks we can still be friends, she was like I should have told you what was happening. Um hello you could have told me and I still would have been mad at you. She moves to fast and expected to much and it really doesn't surprise me that our friendship only lasted a short time. Becoming a BFF takes time you can't just jump into it.

Also thanks to my major's school most of my required classes are only offered once a semester or even once a year and two of my most important ones conflict with my other classes. One is for my minor the other is going to help me get a great job. Sure I could drop American Sign Language I finished my required foreign language credits. But in just one year I have learned enough ASL to take the orders of Deaf customers at work and converse with them fairly well. I took three years of French and if some one ever tired to speak French to me I would have nothing to offer them but a blank stair.

So even if I am in college an extra year (which don't get me wrong will SUCK) I will have the leg up because I will have 3 years of ASL under my belt and their are almost as many Deaf people in the US as there are Hispanics. So while your searching for a job my language skill should make me look better then my peers.

I think I will sign off and maybe try to do something productive to end my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment