Monday, August 9, 2010

Cousin Dearest


I think some of our recent problems (we haven't fought since we started communicating I mean the increase in fighting before this last week)has to do with his cousin.

When I say that know that for the most part she is pretty cool, she is just over bearing. She checks up on him like a mother would to her son and has a tendency to aggravate him with her constant calls and texts.

Then once he is aggravated at her I tend to aggravate him more because he is upset with her. Missed place blame and what not. He won't say anything to her because she is the only family member he has that stands by him no matter what. She also has a tendency to take things personally. If he or me for that matter said anything to her about it she would wig out and think we were attacking her or something.

I know she loves him and has his best intentions in mind but she is defiantly one of those people I wish I could speak my mind too. My boyfriend would be happier if she would give him a little space and I would be happier since he would be.

This reminded me of her:
My daily tarot card
card: The Devil
Obsession. Compulsion. Overzealous behavior. Difficult relationships. Don't allow the darker side of things to control the situation. Negative emotions are trying to come into play. Time to reverse them before it's too late. Something is trying to chain you. An problem of some sort that is difficult to overcome at the present time. Seek outside help when forces may be greater than you. Possible opinions of others having too much influence in your life. The need to break free of something.

the last two lines pretty much summed her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment