Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I can't be mean when they are being nice


I came home from work said an awkward hello and headed to my room, then to the shower. After I was done in the shower his friend knocked on the door and told me she had brought me special leave in conditioner to help restore the kreten to my hair. I don't want to use it or take it but she was so nice about it.

I wish they could make avoiding them easy. I don't want a peace offering...

Now I don't know what to do...I can't give it back or tell her I don't want it, that is rude and my mother taught me better than that.

4 comments:

  1. Simply put you could just not use it. :) Or if you're afraid she'll notice then throw it away when they leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She the offered to put it in my hair......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use it... just because she bought it for you doesnt mean anything, you dont have to be nice, just polite...thats how i am around those I dislike

    ReplyDelete