Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Summer Reading


My sister is pregnant ( I am not, thank the goddess.) So to help her prepare I have got a bunch of books about pregnancy and babies from the library. I also got a whole bunch about relationships.

They are about how to make it work and what to do before marriage etc.. I am kind of excited. They aren't in yet but they are all on the way. I am hoping to have the first batch by Monday or Tuesday. I am weird I know. My friend told me my sister should read the books, but its probably best if I do and summarize for her or maybe make a study guide.

The relationship books are for me and my man. We have a list of 69 things to do before marriage and we have two more years until I am out of school, so we are going to start working on things now so we will be ready then. I marry for life so we want to make everything between us great before we commit to each other fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment