Sunday, June 20, 2010

Not my ussaly perky self

These last couple days have been really bad. My eyes feel all droopy and I don't feel like smiling. I am not happy, I cry for dumb reasons, I just want to be alone, do nothing and sleep. I miss my boyfriend. I have hardly seem him this last week and when I try and tell him I want some us time he either promised to help out someone or he invites people over. I just want to spend time with him and right now he is in the office with two of his friends and I am alone of the couch. No wonder I feel bad about myself right now. I haven't had any attention in a week. He isn't there when I got to bed and most times he isn't there when I go to bed. I just want to see him and spend time with him. I am to sad to even clean the house even though a dirty house makes me even more sad I just can't bring myself to clean becasue I don't see the point. I don't see the point of anything. I think I am lost. I don't care about anything. I just want to sleep and be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment