Saturday, June 26, 2010

A random get to know me moment

I used to do surveys all the time, I love answering questions. I don't have as much time these days to do many.

1. One of your scars, how did you get it?
A few on my legs from my first years of shaving, those were dark days :( and two on my arm one from where my dog bit me and the other from my dad's friend's cigarette

2. What is on the walls in your room?
My pirate memorabilia, Johnny Depp pictures and my boyfriend's rebel flag

3. What is your current living situation?
I live in an apartment with my boyfriend and our 3 cats, 2 rats and the iguana.

4. What type of music do you listen to?
A little of everything, but heavy on the rock

5. Do you know what time you were born?
8am i believe but don't quote me on that

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
sleep, and work. I need to start working out more.

7. What do you miss?
being carefree

8. What is your most prized possession(s)?
My books.

9. How tall are you?
5'3

10. Are you claustrophobic?
nope, I want a coffin bed like Abbie on NCIS

11. Do you get scared in the dark?
Sometimes, I fear the things the dark can hide

12. The last person to make you cry?
myself, sometimes I cry for no reason idk why

13 What is your worst fear?
being poor and not being able to support my family

14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite sex?
usually brown hair green/blue eyes, if you look at my former bf.

15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to at?
Something memorable to tell the grandkids

16.Coffee or energy drink?
Neither. water or tea only.

17. Favorite pizza topping?
cheese

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
taco bell

19. Favorite color of all time?
orange.

20. Have you ever eaten a goldfish?
cracker yes actual fish, no

21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever received?
My hand made baby blanket

22. Do you have a crush?
On my boyfriend but I think at this point it is way deeper then a crush

23. Are you double jointed?
no :(

24. Favorite clothing brand?
I don't really care about brands clothes are clothes

25. Who is your favorite female/male celebrity?
Megan Fox and Johnny Depp

26. Do you have a pet?
three cats (Benji, Charity, Beast) 2 rats (Posiden and neptune) and an iguana (Hermes)

27. What kind is it?
see 26

28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person is leaving?
yeah cause I would follow them where ever they went

30. Say a number from one to a hundred:
15

31. Blonds, brunettes, or red heads?
Brunettes, because I am one.

32.Favorite quote?
"To all our listeners, this is what I have to say, God bless you all! As for you bastards in charge, don't dream it's over. All over the world young men and young women will always dream and put those dreams into song." pirate radio

33. Favorite place?
where ever Floyd is

34. Have you been out of the USA?
not yet.

35. Your weakness?
books

36. Met anyone famous?
Jimmy mad dog madus, cannibal corpse, wank and o'brian

37. First job?
New bethel ordinary (my only job..going on 4 years).

38. Ever done a prank call?
I was in the room, but I was ever actually on the phone.

39. Do you think everyone out there has a soul mate?
yes.

40.What were you doing before you filled this out?
getting ready to shower.

41. Have you ever had surgery?
nope

42. What do you get complimented about most?
my eyes

43.Have you ever had braces?
no

44. What do you want for your birthday?
My birthday just passed,

45. How many kids do you want and their names?
2 Icely Charlotte and Octavius Roland

46. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, Stevie Nicks

47. What is your biggest turn-off of the opposite sex?
racism, sexism and any prejudice and anyone who is controlling.

48. What is the one thing you liked about high school?
seeing my friends everyday

49. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Herbal Essence long term relationship

50. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes. Other times, I hate it.

51. What is your favorite lunch meat?
tofu ham

52. Any bad habits?
Procrastination and laziness.

53. Are you a jealous person?
no

54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Of course. I'm awesome.

55. Do you agree with "friend with benefits?"
it can work until one friends gets feelings for another.

56. Do looks matter?
Yes

57. How do you release anger?
I don't most times I am in situations when I can't do anything. but sometimes I can't help it and I act rude and let them know I am pissed

58. OH NO, THIS IS MISSING!

59. What's your main goal in life?
To be successful and to not let others keep me from my dreams

60. What was your favorite toy as a child?
my glow work Oscar

61. How old were you when you first fell in love?
18

62. Were you a fan of Barney as a little kid?
for awhile

63. Do you use sarcasm?
No.....(in a sarcastic tone)

64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese?
both.

65. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
equal, fun, not controlling, free, hardworking, faithful

66. What are your nicknames?
Stevie, Steve, Steve-o, baby

67. Favorite super hero?
Spider Man

68. What's your favorite TV show?
One tree hill or vampire diaries

69.What's the best way to deal with you enemies?
three fold law, karma will get them

70. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
mint chocolate chip

71. Do you have all your fingers and toes?
why wouldn't I?????

72. Do you have a computer in your room?
My laptop goes with me everywhere.

73. Plans for tonight?
watching the gates then bed

74. Where do you want to live when you are older?
Louisiana

75.Do you want everyone to answer these questions?
that is up to them

76. What are you listening to?
the idiot neighbors fire works

77. Last thing you drank?
water

78. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Kara

79. The first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
eyes and teeth

80. What do you like to do in your spare time?
read, listen to music, watch movies

81. Favorite thing to hate?
Chris Cornell .

82. Favorite season of the year?
spring

83. What's your favorite type of candy?
resse cups

84. Have you ever really truly had a best friend?
I still do, and I actually have two.

85. What color is your hair?
dark brown with a reddish tint

86. Eye color?
golden brown

87. Shoe size?
Oh, 8.5-9, depending on the shoe.

88. Favorite fast food place?
taco bell

89. Favorite restaurant?
Noodles and Co

90. Do you like sushi?
no I am a vegetarian

91. Watch TV today?
nope

92. Favorite day of the year?
halloween.

93. Play any musical instruments?
clarinet, recorder

94. Republican or Democrat.
neither I believe you should vote for the person and the issues not the party

95. Kisses or hugs.
Both

96. Relationship or one night stands?
Oh definitely relationship.

97. What is the last thing someone bought you.
I bought myself a tea

98. Would you ever be a housewife?
yeah

99. What book are you reading?
the secret

100.Describe your love life.
forever and always

No comments:

Post a Comment